Lab Animal Allergen (LAA) Testing
Monitor the effectiveness of your laboratory animal allergen control measures and reduce the exposure of staff to allergens
Laboratory animal allergy is an allergic hypersensitivity response which may develop as a result of exposure to animal allergens
Who does it affect?
- Approximately 20% of people who work with laboratory animals experience some allergic symptoms due to contact with, or inhalation of, animal allergens.
- About 10% of all those who work with laboratory animals develop the serious symptoms of asthma.
What are the duties of the employer and the benefits of allergen monitotring?
- Risk assessment (assessing exposure levels for an area or task related activity)
- Prevention, control and management of exposure
- Control Measures - application, maintenance, examination and testing
How can INDOOR Biotechnologies help
- Monitor the effectiveness of your LAA control measures using INDOOR Biotechnologies’ immunoassays
- Allergen Analysis service for Rat or Mouse Urinary Proteins (RUP or MUP) as well as Dog (Can f 1) and Cat (Fel d 1)
- Low detection limits
- RUP 0.02 ng/ml
- MUP 0.01 ng/ml
- Typical samples include
- Airborne (personal filters or HVAC filters)
- Surface (wipes or swabs)
- Expert advice and guidance on sampling for allergen assessment
Why use INDOOR Biotechnologies?
- World leaders in allergen detection systems
- Over 20 years of experience
- ISO /IEC 17025 compliant
- Proprietary immunoassays cited in over 400 scientific publications
Lab Animal Allergen analysis service for ONE of the following alle..
Lab Animal Allergen analysis service for TWO of the following alle..
Lab Animal Allergen analysis service for THREE of the followi..
Lab Animal Allergen analysis service for FOUR of the following all..
Lab Animal Allergen analysis service for FIVE of the following all..
Lab Animal Allergen analysis service for SIX of the following alle..